The Koa Pillow
Sleep Soundly, Rise Refreshed.
Koa's unique three-panel design pairs adjustable support with unparalleled washability that cleans and rejuvenates the filling for lasting bounce and a cleaner, fresher sleep.
To mark the debut of our groundbreaking pillow, sign up to get an exclusive 20% discount at launch
Cover 100% cotton, 230 thread count
Filling 100% Polyester, clustered fibre balls
- Easy Wash
Dimensions & Specs
• Our pillows are standard UK size (74cm x 48cm) and will fit standard UK pillowcases.
Shipping and Returns
We are confident you'll love your Koa Pillow. If for some reason you don't, just let us know. We'll take it back and refund your order upon receiving it.
Our products can be returned for any reason within 30 days of receiving your order. All we ask is that the items must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn, unused and in its original packaging.
Got a question?
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why the Koa Pillow is a game-changer in comfort
Perfect height and support
Create your perfect pillow. All panels can be added or removed with simple, slimline poppers.
1 to 2 Panels - Designed for those who:
• Sleep on their stomach or back
• Have a slender to medium frame
• Are fans of a lower pillow
2 to 3 Panels - Designed for those who:
• Sleep on their side
• Have a larger frame
• Love a taller pillow
Unique refreshable design
Say goodbye to grubby, odor-trapping pillows and hello to fresh, clean sleep. Designed for the washing machine, the Koa Pillow features a unique folding design that enables an unparalleled deep clean, washing the inner fibers 10 times more effectively.
Pressed for time? Just unfold and air out to dispel moisture and neutralise odors.
Our bounce-back fill dries in a snap and each machine wash rejuvenates its supportive structure, ensuring comfort and support night after night.
Stay comfy and cool
Our premium fill is created from loose, clustered ball fibres, providing luxurious, down-like support and breathability. Moulding to your head and body the Koa Pillow will keep you cool and comfortable all night long.
• Doesn't clump
• Doesn't trap heat
Perfection in the details
With a built-in hanging loop, the breathable filling combined with the unique three-panel design ensures rapid drying.
Featuring internal compartments, the Koa Pillow maintains even fill distribution for consistent, comfortable support.
Double stitched seams and premium materials for long lasting durability and comfort.
How it works
The Koa Pillow
Squeaky Clean & Bouncy
When machine washing, Koa’s unique design allows for water to infiltrate and wash through all the filling, cleaning 10x more effectively and regaining it's bounce.
✅ Clean, fresh sleep
✅ Rejuvenating, bounce back fill
✅ Clearer skin
✅ Lasting bounce
✅ A Longer life
Trapped filth and flat
Machine washing is only capable of effectively penetrating 3cm~ into the fill of a traditional pillow. This leaves behind filth from dust mites, sweat, bacteria and body oils.
❌ Pillow clumping
❌ Acne causing bacteria
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
Free delivery on all orders over £95 | 30 Day Free Returns
Deliveries on orders under £95 to UK mainland addresses are £4.95
We partner with DPD and Fedex who will aim to deliver your bedding within 2-3 working days. We will email you with tracking information when the bedding is dispatched from our warehouse. You will have the option to re-arrange or leave delivery instructions.
Koa has a faff free, 30 day returns policy.
If you would like to return all or part of your purchase for any reason within 30 days of receiving your order, we can offer you a full refund. All we ask is that the items must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn, unused and in its original packaging.
Care & Use
- Choosing Detergents: Opt for mild laundry detergents and avoid bleaching agents or fabric conditioners.
Optimal Load Capacity: Pillows must be unrolled. Wash in a machine with at least 50% empty space when loaded to allow the panels and their filling to move around; pillows will need to be washed one at a time in most machines.
- Temperature & Cycle Settings: Set your washing temperature to a maximum of 40°C. Choose the machine's gentle or hand wash setting and avoid rapid or ready-to-wear cycles. After washing, use a high-speed spin to extract as much water as possible. Take care when removing the pillow from the machine, as it can it can get caught and tear when wet
- Storage Reminder: Never store or leave your bedding items in a wet or moist condition. This can lead to deterioration of the material or filling over time.
For the most effective re-fluffing we recommend tumble drying using the follow settings:
- Temperature & Cycle Settings: Dry at a low temperature on a long cycle. Ensure the dryer is no more than 50% full for optimal movement and effective re-fluffing. Most pillows should be dried individually to ensure thorough drying.
- Post-Dry Care: Once the drying cycle is complete, promptly remove the items, give it a quick shake and let the pillow air unrolled to ensure the core is fully dry.
- If air drying, once removed from the washing machine, re-fluff the pillow by giving it a good shake and a few strikes to help disperse the filling evenly. Then leave the pillow unrolled to air for at least 12 hours to let the core dry out.
Note: Even if the pillow feels dry to the touch, it’s important to continue airing to ensure no moisture is trapped in the core. Trapped moisture can lead to deterioration of the material or filling over time.
Short on time? Give your pillow a good shake, unroll and leave to air for a few hours to allow the filling to re-fluff. For optimal results, hang it outdoors on a sunny, dry day.
Due to the Koa Pillows unique washability, you don't necessarily need a pillowcase. However, to extend the life of the pillow and best match your bedding we recommend using one.
Yes. The Koa Pillow is the size of a standard UK pillow (74x48cm) and will therefore fit standard UK pillowcases.
Any other questions?
We're real people here to help you get the best nights sleep.
Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.